Israel is willing to do anything to convince Palestinians and other Arabs of why it needs and deserves to have the right to be racist. Even at the level of theory, and before it began to realise itself on the ground, the Zionist colonial project sought different means by which it could convince the people whose lands it wanted to steal and against whom it wanted to discriminate to accept as understandable its need to be racist. All it required was that the Palestinians “recognize its right to exist” as a racist state.
Military methods were by no means the only persuasive tools available; there were others, including economic and cultural incentives. Zionism from the start offered some Palestinians financial benefits if they would accede to its demand that it should have the right to be racist. Indeed, the State of Israel still does. Many Palestinian officials in the Palestinian Authority and the Palestine Liberation Organization have been offered and have accepted numerous financial incentives to recognize this crucial Israeli need. Those among the Palestinians who regrettably continue to resist are being penalized for their intransigence by economic choking and starvation, supplemented by regular bombardment and raids, as well as international isolation.
These persuasive methods, Israel hopes, will finally convince a recalcitrant population to recognize the dire need of Israel to be a racist state. After all, Israeli racism only manifests in its flag, its national anthem, and a bunch of laws that are necessary to safeguard Jewish privilege, including the Law of Return (1950), the Law of Absentee Property (1950), the Law of the State’s Property (1951), the Law of Citizenship (1952), the Status Law (1952), the Israel Lands Administration Law (1960), the Construction and Building Law (1965), and the 2002 temporary law banning marriage between Israelis and Palestinians of the occupied territories.
[...]It should be clear then that in this international context, all existing solutions to what is called the Palestinian-Israeli “conflict” guarantee Israel’s need to maintain its racist laws and its racist character and ensure its right to impose apartheid in the West Bank and Gaza. What Abbas and the Palestinians are allowed to negotiate on, and what the Palestinian people and other Arabs are being invited to partake of, in these projected negotiations is the political and economic (but not the geographic) character of the Bantustans that Israel is carving up for them in the West Bank, and the conditions of the siege around the Big Prison called Gaza and the smaller ones in the West Bank. Make no mistake about it, Israel will not negotiate about anything else, as to do so would be tantamount to giving up its racist rule.
As for those among us who insist that no resolution will ever be possible before Israel revokes all its racist laws and does away with all its racist symbols, thus opening the way for a non-racist future for Palestinians and Jews in a decolonized bi-national state, Israel and its apologists have a ready-made response that has redefined the meaning of anti-Semitism. Anti-Semitism is no longer the hatred of and discrimination against Jews as a religious or ethnic group; in the age of Zionism, we are told, anti-Semitism has metamorphosed into something that is more insidious. Today, Israel and its Western defenders insist, genocidal anti-Semitism consists mainly of any attempt to take away and to refuse to uphold the absolute right of Israel to be a racist Jewish state.
- - Israel deliberately forgets its history
- How Many Secret Prisons Does Israel Have?
- High Court permits torture of Palestinians – Jewish State Legalizes Torture
- - How Israel’s extremists midwifed the birth of Hamas
- Israel’s Strikes on Sudan – Globalizing Politicide
- Sasson Report - and israeli report unmaking the israeli state funding of illegal settlements and outposts
- Palestinian brothers: Israel used us as human shields in Gaza war
- HASBARA – Israeli state propaganda + Propaganda 2.0: Hasbara spam alert
- READ THE UN REPORT ON GAZA WAR
- Breaking Palestine’s Peaceful Protests (how noneviolent palestinian resistance is fought)
- Israel Rules (the Israeli lobby + christian zionist war mongering)
- Share the land! (the end of jewish ethnical supremecy and apartheid)
- Israel ‘confirms organ harvesting’ (there is no human limit for the racist ethnocratic state of Israel)
- Israeli organ theft: Articles Which Threaten Israeli Security
- Ehud Olmert’s “convergence plan” - Israel is officially entering the world community as an Apartheid state
- Countdown to Apartheid
- Israel’s Right to Be Racist
- Israeli Democracy Or Hypocrisy
VIDEO – FOR YOU THAT DON´T BELIEVE THE WRITTEN TRUTH!
Israel’s nuclear capabilities
Palestinian villagers protest land seizure – 04 Sep 09
Did you know this about the Gaza massacre?
Inside Britain’s Israel Lobby
BBC Hardtalk Interview with israeli settler 03-2007
Israeli history since 1948
Palestine 60 Years of Nakba
Gaza: The road to war
Perspective: Palestinian Land Owner Threatened by Israeli Settlements 1990
Historical Myths in Israel/Palestine
Occupation 101 Part 10
Occupation 101 Part 11
Occupation 101 US Aid to Israel
Amira Hass – From Occupation to Enclosure, Part 2
Jeff Halper – Israeli Apartheid
The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine by Dr. Ilan Pappe – Part 1
George Galloway & Ilan Pappe 1